Candel Therapeutics is growing and seeks a driven, self-starter who is a team player to join our team as an Executive Assistant. This role is an integral position supporting the following: Chief Technical Officer, Chief Regulatory Officer and Senior Vice President, Regulatory. If you are organized, detail oriented, a team player and thrive in a small company with a fast-paced environment, this role may be a good fit for you.
The ideal candidate will have excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills with a solid background in coordination of executive calendars, travel, and meetings, as well as experience in assisting with presentation preparation.
- Provide timely, accurate, and professional administrative support to members of our leadership team
- Manage all scheduling of meetings including setting up and confirming
- Manage meeting best practices, ensuring all meetings have a set agenda, materials are printed or sent to attendees, and dial-in details are set up and confirmed
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements
- Proactive management of expenses, ensuring all expenses are submitted to meet timely deadlines
- Assist with presentation preparation (proofreading, modifying, and meeting submission deadlines)
- Schedule and maintain calendars including one-on-one meetings for direct reports
- Communicate with internal and external contacts including managing confidential information
Skills and experience:
- 6+ years of related administrative experience including supporting a member(s) of the C level in a small growing company is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred
- Experience working both domestically and internationally including scheduling meetings in different time zones
- Positive attitude, high energy, and professional demeanor
- Very good multitasking skills
- Self-motivated with critical attention to deadlines
- Exceptional computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Independent team player and results-driven
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with medical/scientific terminology is preferred
A fundamental belief held by the Candel Therapeutics team is that we have the best chance to achieve our mission by bringing together our collective problem-solving and leadership skills into a single, collaborative front. We look for people who envelop competence and self-awareness, retain the courage to state thoughts, wants and needs, and have the ability to make good judgment calls and decisions. We want people who are undeterred by uncertainty, convert adversity into opportunity, and turn understanding into action while driving motivation for the team at large. Please visit www.candeltx.com for more information.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package with opportunities to participate in groundbreaking technology. For consideration, please submit CV.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org