Our Culture: Why work with us?
We value the diversity of backgrounds, ideas, opinions, and life experiences that our team members bring to Candel. There’s a dedication to one another that’s palpable. We hire kind, smart, creative, trusting, passionate professionals who are always learning, and teaching and putting the patient first. We’re incredibly proud that as we’ve grown, our vibrant culture has remained steadfast. We continue to build a culture of collective hard work without egos, instilling mutual trust and accountability. Our Leaders are accessible, authentic, and invest in their employees. We believe in giving team members freedom with accountability”, meaning our focus is on results, not where and when employees work. “We’re all in this together,” is our company motto.
Candel Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of viral based immunotherapies for the treatment of solid tumors. Candel’s products are designed to significantly help patients fight their cancer while maintaining quality of life. We have a robust pipeline with clinical assets in phase 1, 2 and 3 for the treatment of prostate, brain, lung, and pancreatic cancers. Candel is a newly public company having completed its IPO at the end of July 2021. Please visit www.Candeltx.com for additional information.
What’s in it for you:
You will have the opportunity to participate in data management for cancer clinical trials in Phase 1-3. This person will be part of a team responsible for reviewing clinical data along with corresponding medical records from patients participating in Candel sponsored clinical trials. This includes data entry and verification as well as providing operational support to clinical trials. Ensure efficient and effective conduct of clinical studies to company standards while meeting study requirements and targets. Work is performed in a collaborative team environment requiring self-initiative, drive, and great communication. Our focus is on the patient and how what we do contributes to delivering hope. A positive can-do attitude is required.
A day in the life of this role:
- Perform primary review of submitted clinical data, entry into databases and source document verification according to established standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Participate in review and verification of data for quality control processes.
- Organize clinical documents according to SOPs and federal requirements.
- Ensure quality in documentation and archiving of clinical data.
- Perform central data monitoring and create data queries.
- Communicate to clinical team and CRAs important findings that require clinical site notification.
- Assist in the development and implementation of efficient data management systems to accomplish protocol objectives.
- Generate reports and participate in data analysis and data quality analytics.
- Maintain study information, systems and tools for clinical trials.
- Other duties may include preparation of study supplies and participation in investigational product and clinical sample (e.g. pathology slide) inventory management.
What will make you a good fit with this role:
- Ability to handle assigned projects and effectively follow written/verbal instructions
- Contribute to positive team environment
- Professional communication skills with solid oral and written English
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Discretion in handling confidential information.
- Proficient in using normal office software such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and pdf software.
- Database experience preferred
- Perseverance: You have a “can do” attitude and don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and pitching in. You always go above and beyond.
- Intellectual curiosity: You enjoy thinking deeply. You have a thirst for learning. You relish in sharing knowledge and know how to have fun doing so!
- Daring: You are comfortable taking risks and (appropriately) pushing boundaries. You work hard and challenge the status quo.
- Comradery: You build genuine relationships. You trust your co-workers. You truly enjoy working together and understand we are all more successful when we work as a team.
What we’ll need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree preferable in the biological/health sciences.
- 1-2 years’ experience in clinical research, data management and/or clinical setting is preferred.
A fundamental belief held by the Candel Therapeutics team is that we have the best chance to achieve our mission by bringing together our collective problem-solving and leadership skills into a single, collaborative front. We look for people who envelop competence and self-awareness, retain the courage to state thoughts, wants and needs, and have the ability to make good judgment calls and decisions. We want people who are undeterred by uncertainty, convert adversity into opportunity, and turn understanding into action while driving motivation for the team at large. Please visit www.candeltx.com for more information.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package with opportunities to participate in groundbreaking technology. For consideration, please submit CV.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to email@example.com