Candel Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of viral based immunotherapies for the treatment of solid tumors. Candel’s products are designed to significantly help patients fight their cancer while maintaining quality of life – from early- to late-stage disease. Join our rapidly growing company where you will work in an environment that values innovation, scientific rigor and a “can do” attitude. We care deeply about our team, our patients, and our community. We have a robust pipeline of investigational drug candidates in phase 1, 2 and 3 clinical trials in prostate, brain, lung, and pancreatic cancers. Please visit www.candeltx.com for additional information.
- Greet visitors in a friendly and professional manner and maintain visitors’ log.
- Order and maintain office and kitchen supplies, ensuring all items are fully stocked.
- Serve as the point of contact for building management and office equipment vendors.
- Assist in planning company events, including food ordering.
- Support the Human Resources Department by scheduling candidate interviews.
- Provide light administrative support to the CFO.
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-3 years of experience, preferably within a small company.
- Must be a strong team-player in addition to working well individually.
- A friendly and professional demeanor to greet and interact with company visitors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills.
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- An ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize as necessary.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
A fundamental belief held by the Candel Therapeutics team is that we have the best chance to achieve our mission by bringing together our collective problem-solving and leadership skills into a single, collaborative front. We look for people who envelop competence and self-awareness, retain the courage to state thoughts, wants and needs, and have the ability to make good judgment calls and decisions. We want people who are undeterred by uncertainty, convert adversity into opportunity, and turn understanding into action while driving motivation for the team at large. Please visit www.candeltx.com for more information.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package with opportunities to participate in groundbreaking technology. For consideration, please submit CV.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org